We know you love the guests, and the guests love you! Here are some simple rules to help make your autograph and guest experience both quick and exciting!
- Follow the instructions of the Tsubasacon staff.
- No touching guests without their consent.
- Each person is limited to two (2) items to be autographed unless stated otherwise.
- Guests will only autograph items that are relevant to their work.
- Photographs may not be taken with the guest during an autograph session unless stated otherwise.
- Going behind the guest’s table is not allowed.
- Please be considerate of your fellow attendees and avoid having lengthy conversations with the guests during an autograph session.
- Autograph lines may be “capped” at any point to keep events on schedule.
- Always be respectful of our guests. Attendees that exhibit rude or inappropriate behavior will be asked to leave the line and will not be admitted back in.
- Check your Program Schedule for the Autograph Session times and locations.
- Guests will not sign a bootleg item. Our guests know which items are legitimate and which are not. If you have any questions about a product you want signed, please ask a staff member.
If a guest’s event immediately precedes a scheduled autograph session, attendees of that event will receive priority placement in the autograph line.